[AusNOG] Hijacked Prefix

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Fri Feb 13 20:38:03 EST 2015

There is NO excuse that any provider would have a valid reason to blackhole
someone ranges.

I actually think this extends to the point of illegal activity.  Not just
denying the use of the range, but intercepting traffic and potentially
abusing that traffic.

I had this happen years ago, and got the police involved.  They weren't a
lot of use back then, but they generally are these days.  I would shame TPG
into doing the right thing then they are actively facilitating their
customer commit an offence.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy