[AusNOG] Telstra Internet Direct - a blast from the past?

Ross Wheeler ausnog at rossw.net
Mon Feb 9 10:56:53 EST 2015

Last week, and again this week - about the same time on monday morning (as
you'd expect) - I've started getting emails

     Date: Mon,  9 Feb 2015 10:20:50 +1100 (EST)
     From: stats-daemon at telstra.net
     Subject: Telstra Internet Usage Report for week starting 02/02/2015

This would be fine and reasonable - if I still had a telstra service,
which I haven't for probably close to a decade!

There is no contact number or email address.

Anyone else suddenly started getting "ancient" service reports?
Anyone got a contact I can get to to have it fixed?
I'm not interested spending an hour talking to some phillipines call
centre, or explaining to some level-1 droid that I don't HAVE an account
reference.... it's a telstra problem.

TIA,
RossW