[AusNOG] AAPT Outages?

Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral kristoffer.sheather at cloudcentral.com.au
Thu Feb 5 04:14:28 EST 2015

 AAPT has updated Case CA1782485 with the following:  Update Sev1 CA1782485 Mascot NSW,Port Melbourne VIC,MetroE Switch fault impacting 1048 services,Tier 2 implemented temp workaound, Restored at 0350 AEDT,NOC
  Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather
CloudCentral

 Mobile: +61 475 048 864 | Switch: +61 2 6160 7624 | Email: kris at cloudcentral.com.au