[AusNOG] Logging & Notifications

Eric Pinkerton Eric.Pinkerton at datacom.com.au
Tue Feb 3 10:45:47 EST 2015

+1 for Splunk, yes it can be pricey but it is pretty granular (ie you can strip unwanted noise before you index it so you can manage this) it's massively scalable, pretty easy to learn, runs on whatever you are comfortable with and is very well supported.

Also you can run up a proof of concept in about an hour using the free 500mb per day licence.