[AusNOG] APNIC 39 in Fukoka, Japan - Election of Executive Council

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Tue Feb 3 02:11:24 EST 2015

Hi all,

I will be in Fukuoka Japan for APNIC 39.

One of the events is the election of Executive Council (EC) members.

James Spenceley and Gaurab Upadhaya who are close friends of the Australian
internet community and existing members of the EC who are up for
re-election.

James has instituted a lot of changes while being on the EC, and especially
as Treasurer the last couple of years.

I'd like to see Australian ISPs support his continued role on the EC.

If you have a login to myAPNIC, please login and vote for James.  But be
aware that you must have your digital certificate installed in your
browser... which can be a painful to make work.

As I will be there, I am happy to be anyone's Proxy Appointment.

You can find information here:
https://conference.apnic.net/39/elections#voting

Proxy appointments open on February 18th.

Please don't waste your vote... if you aren't going to use it, please help
me keep James in the EC to keep doing more of the good that he has been
doing.

I will remind people in a few weeks when we're closer to the date.

If you have any questions, please let me know off-list.

Thanks all!

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy