[AusNOG] Logging & Notifications

Tim Raphael raphael.timothy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 20:59:53 EST 2015

I’ve been playing with Logstash with Elasticsearch and Kibana of late and I really like it.
Very easily scalable and can deal with many formats from standard syslogs, SNMP Traps, Netflow and even Tweets!

This three part blog post does a very good job to explaining the architecture: https://ianunruh.com/2014/05/monitor-everything.html <https://ianunruh.com/2014/05/monitor-everything.html>

- Tim