[AusNOG] Looking for a carrier: bulk mobile broadband service.

Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral kristoffer.sheather at cloudcentral.com.au
Thu Dec 31 10:16:30 EST 2015

We use M2Mone as well for OOB management network 3G communications.  Runs
off the Telstra 3G network and works well.

 Their management portal is also a good thing.
   Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather
CloudCentral

 Mobile: +61 475 048 864 | Switch: +61 2 6160 7624 | Email:
kris at cloudcentral.com.au
LinkedIn:   | Skype: kristoffer.sheather | Twitter:
http://twitter.com/kristofferjon