[AusNOG] Tracroute list

Jonathan Brewer jon.brewer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 18:05:10 EST 2015

Hi All,

Participants in the RIPE Atlas project can run traceroutes from nearly
8,000 probes around the world. http://atlas.ripe.net/ If you're willing to
host a probe in your network ( a commitment of ~10kbps) you have access to
this amazing toolset.

If you'd like to host a probe please drop me an email. I have around 20
left to distribute in the Pacific. I also hope to run a 90 minute tutorial
on Atlas at APRICOT for those who are coming to Auckland in February.

Cheers,

Jon