[AusNOG] Telstra Business Internet Fibre Better prices than Telstra Wholesale.. what the ?

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Thu Dec 10 12:26:02 EST 2015

Hi Nick,

I think you might need a new Telstra Wholesale supplier to take a look at that quote for you, on the low end those prices are good but not great depending on the customers location, certainly something that most TW resellers could match.

On the top end on the 200Mbit and 400Mbit plans there is significant profit to be made over the TID pricing.

Nathan Brookfield
Chief Executive Officer

Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd
http://www.simtronic.com.au

On 10 Dec 2015, at 12:18, Greg Lipschitz <Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au<mailto:Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au>> wrote:

>From memory, to take advantage of such a deal there was a min commit on their overall Telstra Retail account.

We did the number on this vs our TW pricing and there was 30% Margin still which should leave enough on the table for most to play with.

If you're still selling on price and not value, then you'll be out on your ass pretty quick. Playing price games is just a race to the bottom.

[g]

Greg Lipschitz | Director | The Summit Group

E: Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au<mailto:Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au> | W: www.thesummitgroup.com.au<http://www.thesummitgroup.com.au>

The Summit Group (Australia) Pty Ltd | P: 1300 049 749 | Level 1, 39 Railway Road, Blackburn  VIC  3130
The Summit Group (USA) LLC | P: 321 216 3844 | Suite 1003, 364E Main Street, Middletown  DE 19709
Postal:      P.O. Box 3225, Doncaster East  VIC  3109

Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/thesummitgroup/> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1942329> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/summitgroupau/>