[AusNOG] Pricing for Going Direct To NBN Co (vs Aggregator)

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Sat Dec 5 21:29:54 EST 2015

You don't HAVE to, you can pick and choose. Some have onboarded to their
concentration areas and bought from aggregators for the rest.

Sent using CloudMagic Email
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=8.0.67&pv=6.0&source=email_footer_2]
On Sat, Dec 05, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Andrew Kitchen < a.kitchen at xi.com.au
[a.kitchen at xi.com.au] > wrote:
We recently looked at this but the killer is we had to connect to all 151
POP's.
There has been discussions some time ago about getting a group of us
together to
setup a not for profit like WAIX but those discussions haven't progressed
any
further at this stage.
Regards
Andrew
Sent from my HTC

[image] [cid:xi-logo4424a8]      Andrew Kitchen | Business
DevelopmentStrategist
                                  PO Box 3279, The Pines, Victoria, 3109

                                  T 1300 789 299 D 03 9909 3102 M 0449 561
461 F 03 8611 7946
                                  a.kitchen at xi.com.au [a.kitchen at xi.com.au]
| www.xi.com.au [http://www.xi.com.au]

[cid:channel_select_87px_225_rgbf57518][cid:vmw_09q4_lgo_partner_solution_provider_pro42f0e9][cid:avg_goldreseller_rgbdd3aec][cid:propartner_logo_reg_img8978e3]

This email message and any attachments are the property of X Integration.
The
contents of this email are copyright and may also be confidential and/or
legally
privileged. They are intended solely for the addressee and it is not
intended
that either confidentiality or privilege be waived or lost by mistaken
delivery
to you. Please notify us immediately and delete this communication if
received
in error. Consider the environment before printing this email.