[AusNOG] EDC 1 Datacentre - Norwest

paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au
Wed Dec 2 16:23:20 EST 2015

Hi all, just wondering if anybody has any comments about the EDC 1 Datacentre in Norwest Business Park, Baulkham Hills ?

We are looking for some more DC space a bit closer to our office for some expansion of our network and I was wondering what this datacentre is like from a couple of perspectives.

Cost, after-hours access, and carrier connectivity are all major factors, now it's owned by Vocus I suppose that would open up more options as well for connectivity.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Paul