[AusNOG] Telstra core routing / firewall issue?

Daniel satellite at internode.on.net
Wed Dec 2 14:06:59 EST 2015

We only brought the issue here after collectively investing 20+ hours through the proper channels without making any real progress. There doesn’t appear to be a sane escalation process for nuanced technical issues.

A core routing issue affecting large IP blocks doesn’t seem too far off topic here anyway tbh.

All said, if there are better channels to address such things in future, I’m more than happy to use them rather than creating noise here.

Daniel.