[AusNOG] AUSNOG Conference - Data Retention Presentation

George Fong george at lateralplains.com
Wed Aug 26 16:53:43 EST 2015

Ross, both Paul and I are volunteers too. I think you'll find that the
money that is collected from ticket sales will go to cover the running
costs of the event and  if the organisers are lucky, some might get
tipped into the AUSNOG running account.

I'll make sure that any materials (Paul is prepping a Powerpoint) and
resources we can gather from our presentation are cleared for
circulation to the list and  the ISP SIG. We'll gather as much
information as possible and circulate.

Cheers
g.

--

GPG Fingerprint: 8BAF 3175 A1C8 BF5F 3631 BEF4 727C 784A 218B 4CE4
Just remember ...... wherever you go, there you are.