[AusNOG] AUSNOG Conference - Data Retention Presentation

Ross Wheeler ausnog at rossw.net
Wed Aug 26 16:31:46 EST 2015

On Wed, 26 Aug 2015, George Fong wrote:

> Paul Brooks and I will be doing a panel presentation on data retention
> tomorrow (Day 1) at 4:30pm.

> Look forward to seeing some of you there.

Not withstanding that "tomorrow" was never going to be enough notice to
get there, I'm tied up with both SPAG and TCP chapter 9 review
teleconferences tomorrow.

It would (have been) wonderful for a recording since I doubt I'd be able
to even just watch a live stream.

*sigh*.

So many people with so much technology, and we can't even manage what a
mothers knitting club seems to be able to.

RossW