[AusNOG] AUSNOG Conference - Data Retention Presentation

George Fong george at lateralplains.com
Wed Aug 26 12:20:45 EST 2015

Hi All,

Wearing my Internet Australia hat. My close friend and co-conspiritor
Paul Brooks and I will be doing a panel presentation on data retention
tomorrow (Day 1) at 4:30pm. I'm pleased to confirm that two
representatives from the Attorney General's Department,  Anna Harmer
(Assistant Secretary,  Electronic Surveillance Policy Branch) and Greg
Sadler (Acting Director Electronic Surveillance Capability and
Engagement Section | Electronic Surveillance Policy Branch), will joing
Paul and I on the Panel session. the discussion format is described on
teh AUSNOG website and we're aiming to keep the focus on facts and
implementation.

http://www.ausnog.net/events/ausnog-2015/speakers#George_Fong_&_Paul_Brooks

Look forward to seeing some of you there.

Cheers
g.

--

GPG Fingerprint: 8BAF 3175 A1C8 BF5F 3631 BEF4 727C 784A 218B 4CE4
Just remember ...... wherever you go, there you are.