[AusNOG] Looks like a total beast but would you dare run your core network on it?

Matt Richards matt at shakesbeare.com
Tue Aug 25 06:07:52 EST 2015

VMXNET3 is only supported in the "Cloud Hosted Router" version, which
currently isn't suitable for production use (limited to 1Mbps). VMXNET3
(and the other virtualisation drivers) are *NOT* included in the
standard x86 version, and probably never will be.

http://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?t=98981

Regards,
Matt.