[AusNOG] Cisco Partners in Melbourne

Andrew Hawken ahawken at roycesoftware.com
Fri Aug 14 09:04:47 EST 2015

Hi All,
I'm looking to start a relationship with a certified Cisco partner, preferably based in Melbourne (not a requirement though).  I'm not too fussed on the certification level at this stage as I'm after a management contract for now. There will be a requirement for more hardware, support, management etc down the track.
I've tried a few known partners in the local Melbourne CBD, but they're all apparently 'too busy' to take on new business.
Replies / Recommendations off list, please!
Thanks!
Regards,
Andrew

--Andrew Hawkenlinkedin.com/in/AndrewHawken