[AusNOG] DL140 Servers or Similar

Shane Chrisp shane at 2000cn.com.au
Thu Aug 13 15:20:39 EST 2015

Hi All,

  Sorry for the interruption to the normal programming, but I have a
client with a proprietary application running on a whole bunch of DL140
servers that are starting to fail or become unreliable. The software is
running on Win XP and has to stay this way for at least another 12
months. So we are looking for some servers that are XP compatible and I
thought I would try the list first in case anyone has some old servers
or spares around that they would like to off load before I go digging
around on ebay. The only requirement is that they have a free PCI-E port
for a full height card.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. :)

--
Regards

Shane Chrisp
2000 Computers & Networks Pty Ltd