[AusNOG] Has anyone dealt with itdevices in Hurstville, Sydney?

Mark Currie MCurrie at laserfast.com.au
Wed Aug 12 22:21:51 EST 2015

Hi All,

Appreciate the offers of visits etc, but I think I will give them a miss…Just had a look at their supposed office building @ 9-11 Crofts Ave in Google streetview, and without it has been torn down the rebuilt recently it looks as dodgy as a Hong Kong backlane kick boxing den (not that I have been to one ☺ ).

Their website also claims they have 100+ employees in 6 counties and $200m in stock….the site English is just a bit off as well…

Also just had a look for other itdevices.x sites and itdevices.ca looks similar and has some of the same info, and quote office  addresses in the US which is a Popeyes fast food outlet, the Calgary office is a double story very old Medical Center, so the crosses keep stacking up!

Cheers,
Mark Currie