[AusNOG] Transacting in USD

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Mon Aug 10 12:45:05 EST 2015

Yeah, we're with Commbank now.  Just don't ever assume their branch staff
have a clue.  Their call centre staff are also clueless.

We had to ring 3 times... and pointed out what was on their website, and
when we got the person who did know about it, they knew no specific details
about the mechanics... customer service is so bad these days :(

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy - Internet Provider SME

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Cell: +61(0)414 753 383
Skype: skeeve; Blog: TheISPGuy.com <http://theispguy.com/> ; Facebook:
TheISPGuy <https://www.facebook.com/theispguy>

Linkedin: /in/skeeve <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: