[AusNOG] Azure ExpressRoute

Ibrahim Kunduraci Ibrahim at amanah.net.au
Fri Aug 7 23:45:23 EST 2015

Thank you all for the responses, much appreciated.

I should mention, the customer already owns an Express Route tail (albeit not yet live) however aren't able to carry office 365 over this. I hear the Office 365 component could be delayed longer than Q3 and given Microsoft are dropping private BGP peering after December this year, this will only further delay the service.

I guess the end goal is to speed up global access to office 365 as the current experience is a little disappointing. Riverbed and iWAN were talked about however unsure of what people are seeing out in the field and how people are best achieving this.

Would love some feedback if possible.

Thanks all

Sent from Mars