[AusNOG] Red Dirt Communications - Address Detials

Steven Hopper stevencraighopper at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:58:33 EST 2015

Its the only response I have been able to get from your company.

I have

1. Called your office multiple times. I am not providing times as its been
ongoing for awhile. Your staff take messages. Not their fault. I am not
angry at them. They are pleasant enough.

2. When I have got you, you fob me off and lie to me saying its been paid.
Nothing has appeared in my account

I have now logged it to the courts and a debt collector as well.

You also need to update your ASIC and ATO and TIO listings and I have
passed the details onto them as well.

I have also received quite a few other emails claiming the same issues and
will passing your details to them as well.

I will be passing my findings onto ASIC and the ATO and seeking legal
advice preventing you from being a director of a company as well.

Please provide your official address in public and update your site with
the details.