[AusNOG] Red Dirt Communications - Address Detials

Steven Hopper stevencraighopper at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 12:29:59 EST 2015

Hey Guys

I am looking for the contact details for Red Dirt Communications to lodge a
claim in the courts in WA

I have looked on their website and only have a PO Box.
Their other company Red Broadband has no address details and ASIC has
nothing.

Looking at their ASIC rego has given an address in Northbridge that has
been vacated and ASIC have no other addresses on record.
The address on purchase orders or emails give me an address in Malaga. That
address has been vacated as well.

Doing a directors lookup gives me a house address in Lockridge and that
house is vacated.

Their phone numbers aren't answered if they are they are answered, messages
are taken and calls are never returned or I am abused on the phone.

Please reply off list.

Thanks Heaps