[AusNOG] An 11.0.0.0/8 Appears!

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Wed Aug 5 00:59:17 EST 2015

Yup.  I heard from one of the US brokers at a recent APNIC conference that
the US DoD were shopping around some of their space - and knew exactly how
much is what worth.

Not sure this is part of it, but looks like it.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy - Internet Provider SME

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Cell: +61(0)414 753 383
Skype: skeeve; Blog: TheISPGuy.com <http://theispguy.com/> ; Facebook:
TheISPGuy <https://www.facebook.com/theispguy>

Linkedin: /in/skeeve <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: