[AusNOG] An 11.0.0.0/8 Appears!

Chris Macko cmacko at intervolve.com.au
Wed Aug 5 00:44:52 EST 2015

PS, awesome for the US DoD Information Systems to be delegated to Australia! ;-)   Perhaps programming within bogon filters should be updated to allow for delegation of all DoD ranges to Australian providers, reckon we'd have some fun with what we could put up on their websites. JOKE ONLY GUYS. :-)

Chris