[AusNOG] Fwd: [Asia-Pacific-chapters] Your every action counts

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Tue Apr 28 22:24:34 EST 2015

AusNOGgers - In the Internet Society of Australia,  concerned with our own local
issues, every so often we are reminded that we are part of a global organisation with
around 80 other chapters across the globe - and many of them have far greater and more
immediate issues than our own.

Please see People of Nepal need our help
<http://www.internetsociety.org/blog/chapters-members/2015/04/people-nepal-need-our-help>

Please also see a report within the past hour and plea for donations directly to the
Nepal chapter of the Internet Society - I am sure they will be extremely grateful for
any funds you might be able to send their way to help re-establish emergency
communications.