[AusNOG] [CAIA Seminar] 11:30am, 23rd Apr 2015, AS404 - Metadata Retention

Jason But jbut at swin.edu.au
Tue Apr 28 09:15:39 EST 2015

Hello all

As a follow up, the recording of Philip's presentation is now available at
http://caia.swin.edu.au/seminars

Regards

Jason

--

----------
Dr. Jason But

Department of Telecommunications, Electrical and Robotics Engineering
School of Software and Electrical Engineering
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology
Swinburne University of Technology
CRICOS Provider 00111D

Phone:  +61 3 9214 4839
Email:  jbut at swin.edu.au