[AusNOG] CS.CO domain contact

Joshua Riesenweber joshua.riesenweber at outlook.com
Tue Apr 28 07:27:06 EST 2015

Hi all,
I hope this isn't too off topic.  I've been trying to chase down a contact for the cs.co domain. I've tried the whois contact but with no response. I've tried Cisco support numbers with no luck.I also posted this to a Cisco mailing list a few weeks back but I haven't had a great deal of success.
Issue summary: CS.CO appears to be a URL shortening service that Cisco use for most/all of their social media links.The issue that I'm having is that the site doesn't work on IPv6, but there is an AAAA record for the domain. My networks are mostly dual stacked, so it causes some real grief.

Up until I posted to the Cisco mailing list, the site wouldn't answer at all on IPv6. Now they appear to have fixed part of it (the root of the domain redirects to cisco.com) but the URL shortening service still doesn't work so the links are useless.

If anyone has a contact they can forward me, or if they can pass this message along it would be appreciated.

Cheers,Josh