[AusNOG] Wanted - Snr Network Engineer, Nth Sydney

Luke Mackinnon Luke.Mackinnon at vocus.com.au
Thu Apr 16 16:53:52 EST 2015

Hi AusNOG,

We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join the Vocus Engineering team in North Sydney, NSW. This is an awesome opportunity for a talented and motivated guy or girl to join our innovative team.

I can assure you it wont be boring, you'll need to be keen to get involved in many aspects of the Vocus network including design, build, support and maintenance.

If you are interested in applying or know someone who might be, please check out the following link.

http://goo.gl/Rj8QaC

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

Luke Mackinnon | CTO

M: +61 417 735700   D: +61 2 8999 8289   E: luke.mackinnon at vocus.com.au<mailto:%20luke.mackinnon at vocus.com.au>
P: 1300 88 99 88 or +61 2 8999 8999   W: vocus.com.au<http://www.vocus.com.au/>