[AusNOG] Netflix Peering in AU

Mark McKibbin mark at team.dcsi.net.au
Mon Apr 6 08:52:46 EST 2015

I have the US Netflix and it was a fair bit of messing around  to setup, I
also now have the local Netflix, it just appeared in the menu of my TV all
by itself, that is why it's going to be popular as just about anyone can
set it up and with nothing else to compare it to, it look pretty good.

[image: DCSI Logo]

*Mark McKibbin*
Director

DCS Internet Pty Ltd | 64 Queen St, Warragul VIC 3820
W: www.dcsi.net.au | P: 03 5624 1111 | M: 0419 515 606