[AusNOG] Netflix Peering in AU

Andrew Cox andrew.cox at bigair.net.au
Sat Apr 4 20:34:32 EST 2015

I find the whole Netflix event and subsequent takeup quite revealing.

For years it's been pushed in our faces that people are pirates and need to
be monitored and restricted, yet here we have a perfect example of how if
content is available, easily accessible and reasonably priced, a large
amount of people will choose the legal and costed option.

- Andrew