[AusNOG] NBNCo cherry-picker clauses

Stephen Carter (FirstPath) stephen.carter at firstpath.com.au
Sat Apr 4 18:16:39 EST 2015

Hi James,

I think you will struggle to get a public opinion on the compliance of a third party company from anyone other than one of the regulators or relevant authorities, its complex legislation that is not limited to just the Telco Act and one should also consider the Competition and Consumer Act 2010; CLC Declaration of 14 Dec 2014 and others.

I know some Telco’s are compliant, I guarantee it...

Happy Easter all!

Stephen Carter