[AusNOG] NBNCo cherry-picker clauses

James Cunningham jjazza26 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 17:48:00 EST 2015

Yes I tried speaking to them (which is what AAPT said to do). But all they
could tell me was to read the telecommunications act, and get advice from
my lawyer.

I'm not exactly keen on reading 800 pages of legislation, and don't exactly
want to drop $1k or $2k in lawyers fees to get an answer to a simple
question.

Anyone else?

Surely someone else in this group has come across this question? Or is
everyone just burying their head in the sand over the issue?

James