[AusNOG] IPv6

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Wed Apr 1 22:35:56 EST 2015

Ohh now come the personal attacks because wah wahhh wahhhhh you dont
like a few truths, tuff shit.

and BTW there are a number of people on the list who know who I have
worked for.

The fact remains I showed a real world situation if I want to beat my
chest about it and nit pick like you and Scott have sure lets rig it,
I'll sit on youtube and do nothing else, there you go 100% IPv6 ... FFS
open your eyes to realities, not dreams and desires.