[AusNOG] Connection into Manila

Michael J. Carmody michael at opusv.com.au
Wed Apr 1 21:25:12 EST 2015

Hey All,

Need to be able to pull a layer 2 connection from Manila, Philippines to Melbourne.

We have presence in NextDC M1 and are on Megaport, which allegedly gets me to Hong Kong/Singapore, but would need someone to supply the final leg into Manila.

Replies off-list please.

Regards,
Michael Carmody
Managing Director

[OpusV - Copy]
6/11 Evans Street, Burwood, Vic 3125 Tel:03<tel:03> 9029 0431 Fax 9015 6438
This e-mail and any attachments may contain personal information or information that is otherwise
confidential or the subject of copyright. OpusV does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free
from viruses or defects. If this e-mail is received in error please delete it and notify us by return e-mail.