[AusNOG] IPv6

Colin Stubbs colin.stubbs at equatetechnologies.com.au
Wed Apr 1 01:02:44 EST 2015

Hi Chris

Any chance you want to fix the links on your website? Or at least make the
site backwards (fail) compatible by way of a halfway decent 404 message?

p.s. It's 2015, HTML5 exists, and good (not terrible) web UI design isn't
expensive any more.

p.p.s. Or is your willingness to pay for that equal only to zero $ too?

p.p.p.s. You're wrong in so many ways. The most startlingly obvious being
IPvAnything has nothing to do with NBN.

-Colin