[AusNOG] George Brandis - Be Warned

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Sun Sep 28 15:58:01 EST 2014

Not to mention the fact that any lawful interception operations in
conjunction with major carriers are probably considered "special
operations" and therefore should be out of the scope of any discussion of
this mailing list, with regards to the fact that any comment on such
operations now carry substantial penalties under criminal law.

C out.