[AusNOG] Belong - Powered by Telstra

Scott Gibbons scott at voiteck.com
Fri Sep 19 11:15:19 EST 2014

As Andrew stated, I  believe it is mostly designed to compete with Low cost
providers and is very similar to iiNet's Jiva.  I haven't looked into it in
a while but I believe there may be restrictions such as no support unless
you use their supplied router, higher contention ratios,  less support and
overheads.

Still not a bad option.

Kind Regards

Scott