[AusNOG] Belong - Powered by Telstra

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Sep 18 00:25:27 EST 2014

As I don't watch FTA and don't see adverts often, maybe I am late to the
party on this.

I'm at a hotel and seeing a lot of repeated adverts for "Belong, powered by
Telstra"

https://www.belong.com.au/

The website has a certificate from Telstra and says its Telstra service at
the bottom.

So, how is this different from Bigpond?

They say they are month-by-month contracts and do NBN, etc etc.

Just weird... I mean, if you are trying to differentiate yourself from
Telstra - then why tell everyone you are powered by Telstra... seems
pointless?

Thoughts?

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering