[AusNOG] Apple Peering over Equinix SYD

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Sep 16 10:37:56 EST 2014

Hi all,

A customer of mine peers directly with Apple over Equinix Peering (I don't
think Apple is on the MLPA though).

We have one simple URL which doesn't work over the peering (most things are
fine).

The IP is: 17.86.254.140 which resolves to a URL of:
http://contracts.apple.com.au/solution_expert_addendum_au/

When I bring down the peering, all works fine... and it works fine from
other sources.

Is anyone else peering directly with Apple and having from with the above
url, or other urls?

If anyone from Apple netops is on Ausnog, you can also get back to me (our
contacts haven't been responding).

Thanks all.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering