[AusNOG] ADSL2+ Aggregation at LNS without MLPPP HOWTO

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Mon Sep 15 08:05:25 EST 2014

Very interesting idea - I have used Mikrotik with Cisco LNS trying
MLPPP, where mostly I was lucky to re-achieve the results of a single
line. It was production LNS so I didn't want to do too much changing to
'fiddle', but separate PPP with EoIP and bonding over the top is quite
interesting.

You say your using Mikrotik each end, are you using "balance rr" bonding
type to get even throughput? Or are you still using say 802.3ad with
Layer2/3 hashing (i.e. per flow balancing rather than per packet).