[AusNOG] ADSL2+ Aggregation at LNS without MLPPP HOWTO

Ben Cooper ben at zeno.io
Sat Sep 13 00:57:14 EST 2014

But what if we really need the upload bandwidth? (ie id take the downstream
hit if it means my upstream is improved greatly.)

Backstory:

In my spare time, I stream myself playing games either casually or
competitively up to twitch. although latley None(read: 3) of my ADSL
connections have had the upstream to realiably stream.

I have been hunting for a way to join the 3 of them to try get the upload I
need to stream again, without any luck. I run PFsense as core routing, but
have some microtiks here i can toss in, if it means i can get better upload.

Else im going to have to get a microwave connection installed.

i am currently for the last week using 4G prepaid dongles and just dropping
$100 on the tesltra plan and then spending it all on datapack right away,
netting about 8-10 gb of data.

If anyone has any suggestions to try, I am all ears.

TLDR: I need more upload, badly.

Ben Cooper
CEO
Zeno Holdings PTY LTD