[AusNOG] Twin solar storms head towards Earth

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Fri Sep 12 19:01:00 EST 2014

> The CME arrival is expected to be midnight tonight AEST. Auroras
predicted to be visible from Southern Australian regions - Crow Eaters and
Taswegians lucky.

Those dirty southerners always get the best light shows. Damn you, Aurora
Australis.

I hope all the night owls have their cameras out tonight! If this isn't a
fizzer, then I'll be watching Twitter and Flickr for the inevitable beauty
:)