[AusNOG] I was wondering about ADSL PPPOE\A connection\lines aggregation options.

David Beveridge dave at bevhost.com
Fri Sep 12 12:33:21 EST 2014

I think the best option with Miktorik/RouterOS is to create a Ethernet over
IP tunnel to some endpoint over each ADSL.
Then bond the Ethernets together to create a single pipe.
As for where to terminate the tunnels you might be able to get it work to a
cheap VPS.
You can compile EoIP from here http://code.google.com/p/linux-eoip/ that
works ok on KVM/Xen boxes or even OpenVZ if your provider allows TUN.

I've been meaning to give this a go.

dave.