[AusNOG] Simon Hackett's slide deck from AusNOG 2014 with added audio

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Wed Sep 10 06:24:44 EST 2014

So this has been bugging me for a few months, just occurred to me that
someone here may have an answer..

I'm in one of the FTTN trial areas which were announced a few months ago.
 I'm also on TID ADSL. For the last couple of months my business phone bill
has had a 'The Telstra Promise NBN Standard Install Discount' listed as a
line item (At $0.00).  I've asked Telstra a couple of times, but noone
there knows what the line item is for..  Is this an indication that NBN is
*close*? Or just that *It's going to happen at some stage*? :)

--DG

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rendrag at rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/