[AusNOG] Choice says using Netflix is NOT Piracy (and PayTV subscriber numbers)

John Lindsay johnslindsay at mac.com
Tue Sep 9 13:31:30 EST 2014

I checked online via the customer account management toolbox to see what pricing options it would offer me.

It displays a warning that if you change things you may lose your legacy packs.

But if you want to remove any channel package it tells you that you need to call them so don't waste your time with the toolbox.

Find your customer number or smartcard number and ring them.

If you're out of contract I'm sure they will try very hard to get you to agree to some sort of 12 month contract in exchange for attractive pricing.

But Nov 3 is when the lovely new box is available.  I wouldn't agree to a new contract until then.

jsl