[AusNOG] Choice says using Netflix is NOT Piracy

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Sep 9 10:08:56 EST 2014

Everyone does well until your customer base is gone or have moved on to
other technologies.

I am sure someone out there is still making money selling fax machines too.

The shift of a customer base can come rather quickly.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering