[AusNOG] AU VM hosting provider that supports eBGP

Tim Raphael raphael.timothy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 11:47:26 EST 2014

Hi Chris,

I work for Zettagrid, a private / public / hybrid cloud provider with many availability zones within Australia.
We are more than capable of providing you BGP services to accompany virtual infrastructure (including AnyCast routing).

Feel free to contact me off list.

Thanks,

Tim Raphael
Network Engineer