[AusNOG] Am I being unreasonable.... MelbourneIT

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Wed Sep 3 23:14:29 EST 2014

Maybe it has been bourne from years of dealing with problems like this that
long ago I decided I'd never mix registrar and DNS/NS. I had used a few
different combinations, lately (2-3 years) I've switched to cloudflare for
DNS. Both for personal and business needs, I haven't come across any
problems with DNS, and then likewise removing that single point of failure,
I'd not been bitten by some of the recent AU registry 'issues'.

I feel a "one does not simply mix DNS with registry" LOTR meme here ;)

Good luck sorting it all out!