[AusNOG] Anyone from tpp on list?

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Wed Sep 3 09:09:09 EST 2014

I agree, and I even also said this, many many people run successful ones. I
guess the broad statement of you comments is what led to mis-interpretation.

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 9:03 AM, ANSA SERVERS <info at ausnetservers.net.au>
wrote:

>  Ouch thats harsh but so true Noel, pretty much took what i was thinking
> and put it out there.
>
>  But ill say again that its not the supports staffs fault its the company
> directors and managers. These offshore CSR's dont deserve to get abused by
> us Aussies because they are ill equipped and not correctly trained to carry
> out what we expect / want. If i was un their shoes id just hang up on an
> abusive call
>

>  Regards,
>

> *Matthew Matters  *Managing Director / CEO of Aus Net Servers Australia
> Pty Ltd
> Management Department  |  Small Business Hosting Sales & Services  |  Aus
> Net Servers Australia Pty Ltd
>
> P  1300 933 038 <1300%20933%20038>  |  M  0428 028 091  |  E
> mmatters at ausnetservers.net.au |  W  www.ausnetservers.net.au
>
> ABN 25 162 013 194 <25%20162%20013%20194> | ACN 162 013 194 | ARBN B2318
> 229M | #1 For Dedicated Hosting Solutions For Small Business Since 2007
>
> On 2 Sep 2014, at 2:47 pm, "Noel Butler" <noel.butler at ausics.net> wrote:
>
>  On 01/09/2014 20:49, Jared Hirst wrote:
>
> That's not true at all. And your so out of line if you think that way.
>

> That is true I'm afraid, anything support relayed I've dealt with
> offshored to that part of the world is close to useful as tits on a bull
> and I think its pathetic you play the race card on anyone who thinks that
> way, experience says it all, you dsiagree ahhh yes but we all know why,
> because your the one not hiring aussie staff and sending aussie jobs to
>  offshore (and I'm not singling out just India here, I'm referring to
> anywhere  offshore)
>
> It's people like you with your shitty attitude that turn people away from
> using or giving other countries a go.
>

> Bullshit, its un Australian to give aussie jobs away to cheap labour
> states.
>
>  <blocked.gif>

> [image: LinkedIn]
> <http://www.linkedin.com/company/aus-net-servers-australia>[image:
> Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ansaservers>The information transmitted
> in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the intended addressee and may
> contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
> re-transmission, dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any
> action in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities other
> than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
> please inform the sender and/or addressee immediately and delete the
> material. If you have been sent this email and it is not addressed to you
> please forward the email as is to hostmaster at ausnetservers.net.au and
> delete all local and inta-local copies including backups from your system.
> E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and may be
> corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this e-mail (and any
> attachment) accordingly. No warranties are given and no liability is
> [...]

Jared HirstChief Executive Officer

Office Address: 2/2 Teamster Close, Tuggerah NSW 2259
Postal Address: PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259
Phone: +61 2 8115 8801 | Network Ops: +61 2 8115 8850 | Main Switch: +61 2
8115 8888
Web: www.serversaustralia.com.au
[image: Servers Australia - Logo] <http://serversaustralia.com.au/>How are
we doing?please click here to tell Servers Australia - We‘re listening
<https://docs.google.com/a/serversaustralia.com.au/forms/d/1LN6H3Dc8TCJFmNH7pxVkAfrhP3MosGNAueA8hteFbIY/viewform#start=openform>[image:
Find Us on Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/ServersAustralia> [image:
Follow us on Twitter] <http://twitter.com/serversau> [image: Follow us on
Google] <https://plus.google.com/112681060777876559914>

*Notice:* This message may contain private and confidential information
intended only for the recipients. If you have received this message in
error please delete immediately and notify the sender, as any distribution
or reproduction of this message is prohibited. The views & opinions
expressed in this e-mail are NOT necessarily those of Servers Australia

Please consider the environment before printing this email - every year we
are losing 40 million acres of oxygen producing forests through logging and
land clearing.